How to Place an Order
- Call us at (800) 447-1179
- Fax us at (312) 867-1140
- Order Online
- No C.O.D.'s
We only ship via UPS
- 1 Day - Morning, by 10:30am (UPS Red)
- 1 Day - Afternoon, by 5pm (UPS Red Saver)
- 2 Days (UPS Blue)
- 3 Days (UPS Orange)
- 2 to 6 Days (UPS Ground)
When ordering by fax, be sure to include the following information:
- Part #, Quantity, & Price
- Credit Card Number
- Shipping Method
- Shipping Address (also include the address to which your credit card bill is sent to, if it is different than the ship to address)
- Your Phone Number
- Your Fax Number and/or Email address (so we can send you order confirmation & shipping confirmation).
Check Order Status
You can check real-time order status from this page.
- No Minimum Order Requirement if Order is Placed Online.
- Our Minimum order by phone or fax is $75. A $10 service charge will apply for orders less than this amount (service charge waived if order is placed online).
- A $3.95 handling charge will apply to all orders (already included in the shipping charge for your shopping cart)
Cutoff Time for Same Day Shipping of In-Stock Items
Generally orders placed before 11:30AM Central Time, for in-stock items, ship the same day, however the estimated ship date calculated for your cart is usually always the most accurate gauge and takes into account the previous statement as well as the warehouse the items are shipping from and the number of orders we have received that day which affects our cut-off time.
If you are ordering replacement parts to repair your piece of equipment on your own, please be sure you are ordering the correct part for your model. A lot of drawings look the same, but there are slight differences. We are not responsible for the wrong parts being ordered. We offer the drawings online for reference, so please be sure and order at your own risk.
UPS currently uses a sliding price scale to calculate shipping charges. The actual cost depends on the package's weight and on how far away the destination is from the origin.
To help estimate your shipping charges, you can use our Approximate Shipping Cost Calculator if you know the size & weight of the package. Otherwise, add the items to your shopping cart, then go to the "View Cart" page, and click on the link "Estimate Shipping Charges for Shopping Cart". We insure all packages, unless you specifically request in writing to do otherwise. If you have a UPS account number and would like the charges billed directly to that account, please include that information in the "Order Notes" field during your checkout process; our $5 handling fee will still apply to the order.
We only charge sales tax on shipments to destinations in Illinois. If you are shipping to Illinois and are exempt from sales tax, please contact our office before placing your order so we can update your web profile so sales tax is not added. Please note we do not refund sales tax on purchases once your credit card is charged.
Drop shipments directly from the manufacturer are available for 1-day or 2-day delivery only (please note that some manufacturer's require 24-72 hours for processing before orders are shipped; therefore we can not guarantee day definite delivery on drop shipped orders); a $15 service charge plus any additional freight charges will apply; we do not provide estimated drop ship charges before orders are placed.
Receiving Your Order / Missing or Damage Contents
Upon receipt of your order, please inspect the contents carefully. All claims for damaged or missing items must be reported to us within 2 business days of receipt. If the package arrives obviously damaged, refuse the shipment. If damage is noticed after unpacking, it is the responsibility of the customer to contact the carrier (UPS 1-800-742-5877 or via their website ) and arrange for a convenient time for the carrier's representative to inspect the package (inspections usually occur within 72 hours of the initial damage claim). When contacting the carrier to report damage, be sure to have your package's tracking number, packing list or invoice, a description of the contents including model numbers and/or serial numbers and replacement cost of the damaged items. After the damage has been inspected and we receive a Damage/Loss Notification Letter from the carrier, you can return the items for repair/replacement. It is imperative that the customer save all cartons and packaging materials until the problem has been resolved and reimbursement has been made. To assure proper refund, repair or replacement, these guidelines must be followed.
Shipping Address Corrections
When supplying your shipping information to us, please insure the information is accurate and correct. There will be a $15 per package service charge for incorrect delivery information.
- All requests for Return or Exchange must be made within 7 calendar days from date of receipt (RA# required).
- All non-defective returns or exchanges are subject to a minimum 20% restocking fee.
- Special Order items, non-stocked items, drop shipped items, multiple quantities of a single item, blister-packed items once opened, closeout/clearance items, custom or modified items, are all non-cancelable and will not be accepted for return or exchange; your account may be charged for these items upon placing an order.
- Expendable/Consumable items, including but not limited to: batteries, lamps/bulbs, recordable media, etc., will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Due to health concerns, headsets, headphones, earpieces, microphones or any item that has contact with the ear or mouth, regardless of use, will not be accepted for return or exchange.
All returns/exchanges must be received within 7 calendar days from the date the RA# was issued. All items returned must be in original unaltered and resalable condition; original manufacturer boxes must not be defaced in any way; packing materials, instruction manuals, supplemental documentation, accessories and blank warranty cards must be included). Write the RA# on the outside of the package and include a copy of your packing list or invoice. Ship the package prepaid to our facility (we suggest you insure the package).
Exchanged items cannot be returned for a second exchange or credit. Defective items may be returned for repair only. Special order items are non-cancelable and non-returnable, your account will be charged for these items upon placing an order. If any of these conditions have not been met, we reserve the right to either refuse the return/exchange or to impose a greater restocking fee. Please Read Our Terms & Conditions for complete details.
All new equipment sold by us is warranted under the respective manufacturer's standard warranty policy as published in the manufacture's catalog or online data. We make no warranties, either express or implied, with respect to the equipment, including but not limited to, any express or implied warranty or representation as to the equipment's performance, design, merchantability, suitability, or fitness for a particular purpose. The manufacturer shall determine the remedy for correcting equipment developing defects in material and/or workmanship during its normal use. All goods for warranty repair or replacement shall be returned, shipping prepaid, directly to the manufacturer.
For security reasons, the following conditions apply to all international orders:
- Orders Must be place on our website and paid for Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover).
- Fax or Email a copy of the front and back of the credit card.
- Fax or Email a copy of the first page from your latest credit card statement, which must show the mailing address and credit card number.
- The Ship to address of the order MUST match the mailing address of the credit card statement.
If you do not have access to a scanner, copier or fax machine, you may also consider photographing the above items using a digital camera and then emailing the pictures... please insure the pictures are in focus and allow us to gather the verification information we need.
The above copies must be received within 3 hours of placing your order with us and have your order number clearing indicated on the correspondence.
We have implemented these conditions to deter the chance of fraudulent purchases. They protect us and the purchaser and in turn allow us to keep our pricing competitive. For recurring international orders, the above copies only need to be sent once.
Please note that due to some manufactures restrictions we are only allowed to sell their products to USA destinations only†. If an order is placed for a product that we are unable to sell internationally, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
†Due to manufacture restrictions, we are authorized to sell certain brands to USA addresses only (Lectrosonics, Rycote, etc.)