The new generation COS-11D ultra-miniature lavalier was designed to meet today’s HD audio standards while providing greater immunity to RF interference.
The COS-11D is available in four colors (Black, White, Gray, and Beige) and with many connectivity options and accessories. It features a front mesh screen which is water resistant, better protecting the microphone from perspiration and cosmetics, and is ideal for outdoor shooting in foul weather.
The mic includes an exclusive vertical placement of the diaphragm for a much greater effective area within an extremely small casing. Sanken has combined extensive R&D with the world’s most advanced precision craftsmanship for the ultimate in sensitivity and natural sound.
- Overcomes Digital Transmitter RFI
- Water Resistant
- Durable Design
- Great Clear And Rich Sound
- 4 Color Choices
- Improved Moisture Resistance
- Original Vertical Diaphragm Design
- Directivity: Omni Directional
- Transducer: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency Range: 50hz - 2020kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-Weighted) : 28dB-A
- Head Dimensions : Ø4.0mm, 16.1mm long
- Included Accessories: Hc-11 Tie Bar Holder Clip, Ws-11 Metal Windscreen & Rm-11b Rubber Mount