2-Wire Intercom/Tally Breakout Cable For Select Sony CCU's.
DB50 Male To 7 XLRs
This Cable Brings Out The Following Connections To 3pin XLRs:
- Eng/Production In/Out (Choose either 3pin XLR Male or Female) [ENG/PROD I/O]
- Program 1 In (3pin XLR Female) [PGM-1-In]
- Program 2 In (3pin XLR Female) [PGM-2-In]
- Program 3 In (3pin XLR Female) [PGM-3-In]
- Tally Red (3pin XLR Male) [TALLY-RED]
- Tally Green (3pin XLR Male) [TALLY-GRN]
- Tally Yellow (3pin XLR Male) [TALLY-YEL]
Standard Length 3 ft. (custom lengths available). These cables are made in-house and are made upon order.
Works With Sony CCU's:
- And Similar Models
Tally XLR wiring: Tally XLR's are wired Pin2: Tally-X, Pin3: Tally-Y. The normal procedure to turn on a Tally light would be to short XLR pins 2 & 3 which completes (closes) the circuit and therefore turns on the Tally (some CCU's may differ, refer to your CCU's service manual for complete information).
Please note that not all CCU's, intercom systems & tally systems are capable of utilizing all connection types, so please refer to your system's specifications for more information on capabilities, configuration and use.
Other DB50 cable configurations are also available on a custom-made basis (PGM-1, PGM-2, PGM-3, Tally-Red, Tally-Green, Tally-Yellow, 2-Wire Intercom, 4-Wire Intercom, etc. — please contact us via email for more information).